The Fujitsu fi-4860C Production color scanner doesn’t force you to choose between color, quality and performance. Its dual color CCD arrays scan both sides of a page in one pass, enabling you to scan 63 pages-per-minute (ppm) and 125 imagesper-minute (ipm), at 200 dpi, in color, grayscale or monochrome. And with a duty cycle rated at 10,000 pages per day, the fi-4860C scanner easily satisfies production-level scanning requirements. A reliable, 500-page ADF accommodates documents ranging from 2.9″ by 2.9″ up to 11″ by 17″ and can be configured to hold 250 pages for smaller batches. For smooth feeding, the ADF is also equipped with ultrasonic double feed detection ensuring superior paper throughput. The fi-4860C scanner also offers automatic page-size detection and document deskew in grayscale mode, which enables you to scan mixed batches of documents. Combined with high-bandwidth SCSI-III connectivity and a full version of Adobe® Acrobat® Standard, the fi4860C scanner is the ideal addition to any production scanning environment. A VRS configuration is also available for advanced imaging processing technology including automatic crop, deskew and brightness.
- Scan in color at the same speed as monochrome (63 ppm / 125 ipm @ 200 dpi, Portrait)
- High duty cycle allows you to scan up to 10,000 documents per day
- 500-page automatic document feeder (ADF) with ultrasonic double feed detection
- Includes hardware JPEG compression, ScanRight™ IPC image-enhancement and Adobe® Acrobat® Standard
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu service and support
- Output Resolutions (dpi) Monochrome 100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400 selectable
Immensely satisfied. This is amazing.