The Fujitsu fi-5950 desktop scanner offers a superb combination of ultra-fast scanning, reliable throughput and simplex/duplex functionality to meet the needs of any application — with a duty cycle of 100,000 sheets per day to meet the needs of high-volume applications.
- Fast start-up speeds. Scanning starts nearly instantaneously
- Dramatically reduced document preparation using PaperStream IP image processing
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with retain image feature for intentional overlapping items such as stuck-on notes or taped on receipts
- Full rated speeds scanning at higher resolutions up to 300 dpi for enhanced OCR accuracy
- Industry proven rugged design with up to 100,000 sheet daily duty cycle
- Quick scanning speeds of 135 ppm (simplex) / 270 ipm (duplex)
- Valuable bundled software including PaperStream Capture batch scanning with Scan to Microsoft SharePoint Server, QuickSan Pro (Trial) and PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS)
- Dual-CCD scanning arrays for excellent image quality
- Automatic scanner calibration to maintain premium image quality and eliminate degradation
- Large 500 page automatic document input feeder with active stacker to keep documents neat and orderly in the output tray
Fast scanner with amazing results.